[RE-wrenches] Lithium battery charge rate

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Wed Jun 28 09:55:53 PDT 2023

Steve, you folks still sell the Discover 6650 ? that I use alot. It is
faster than C2, they claim. Not that one would want that offgrid where
long life is required. Pretty amazing battery for winter genset use.

ROLLS S24-2800LFP & S48-6650LFP ESS OPERATING MANUAL

ENHANCED RUNTIME

  	* Double the high-current runtime of lead-acid battery
  	* Up to 100% usable capacity
  	* Up to 100% depth of discharge

EXTENDED SERVICE LIFE

  	* 10x the life of lead-acid battery (BCI-06)
  	* Unlimited Partial State of Charge cycles
  	* 10-year energy throughput warranty (Requires Registration)

FAST CHARGING

  	* Up to 5x faster than new lead-acid batteries
  	* Up to 10x faster than aged lead-acid batteries
  	* 2X faster charging than C/2 Rated lithium batteries
  	* 1C continuous charge rate, regardless of SoC

SURGE POWER

  	* Power for off-grid inverter surge demands
  	* Up to 3C peak power discharge rate
  	* 1C continuous discharge ra

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net
text 209 813 0060

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

There are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try
the other:

List rules & etiquette:

Check out or update participant bios:
http://www.members.re-wrenches.org