[RE-wrenches] Lithium battery charge rate

Darryl Thayer darylsolar1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 19:49:21 PDT 2023

Hi Jay and all,  I belive Steve meant C/2 or C/3; just a typo. My oldest
set of LiFe is almost 10 years?  It has a fastest charge rate of C/0.2
because the 10 kWh is charged by 1.6 kW solar.  These batteries are doing
fine.  I do not have a way of measuring the current capacity but

On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 3:58 PM Jay via RE-wrenches <