[RE-wrenches] Lithium battery charge rate

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Tue Jun 27 14:14:26 PDT 2023

Jay, I do not know/use this brand. Got this off the internet. Looks to
me like they are telling you max charge is 100A but max life is 30 - 50a
charge.
only a 5 year warranty so....   Good Luck !

  Voltage 51.2V
Capacity 100Ah
Charging Voltage (Bulk/Absorb) 56.2V (+/- 0.2V)
Float 54V (+/- 0.2V)
Low DC Cutoff 47-44V (depending on load - start high, lower if needed)
Charging Current Max Constant Charge: 100A (30-50A recommended)
Discharging Current Max Constant Discharge: 100A

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net
text 209 813 0060

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

There are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try
the other:

List rules & etiquette:

Check out or update participant bios:
http://www.members.re-wrenches.org

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

There are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try
the other:

List rules & etiquette:

Check out or update participant bios:
http://www.members.re-wrenches.org