[RE-wrenches] Retail price lists

Dana Orzel dana at solarwork.com
Fri May 19 06:13:48 PDT 2023

Every time in the past that I have “priced out” a project, the client has shopped it out  including purchasing some equipment & then expecting me to still do the install. It is not worth the headache. Relax and let these people go. I did one 2 years ago (can you say Amnesia?) and it turned into they bought equipment from 4 venders, had plans done by an electrician that was not experienced enough to do plans, had someone else pull the permit.

I got to talk with our inspector & his description of the end installation was “what a S$%$T” show”.

Sell an installed package.

Folks we are professionals who are in business to earn a living & a retirement, we deserve respect, so many people think that solar is this “hobby type of thing” & not a real business because they managed to install a PV module on their van with a battery & an internet inverter & they did not blow anything up (of course all with no fusing).

As stated below we have an investment bigtime in shop, support, insurances, vehicles, tools, etc. …

Treat yourself with respect and work for people who appreciate & respect you. You deserve it!

All of you have a really great weekend not working! You have earned it.

Dana Orzel -  E - dana at solarwork.com -  C - 208.721.7003