[RE-wrenches] Retail price lists

Tump tump at swnl.net
Fri May 19 03:57:45 PDT 2023

We are in Biz to make $$$$. I do not concern myself w/ what others or internet pricing, can you say AltE?
You are a professional we have insurance, equipment , inventory & CE requirements. The client is covering those unseen costs too, as well as the equipment you are selling. We/you have to include the cost of babysitting, as you will always have those phone calls/ DOB equipment etc.
I explain to my off grid clients that my pricing includes the inevitable phone time for a year.
Remember some of the best jobs are the ones you DONT get!