[RE-wrenches] Inverter bypass

Wallace Stahle wstahle at pacific.net
Fri Mar 3 08:24:21 PST 2023

I have found this Electricenter accessory part # ECSBPK01. to be very useful with locally available load centers.  labelled for Siemens and Murray.  Fits well on Eaton tho not listed for that brand.

Available locally for $32 or so lately.
Does the same thing the Generac sub panel does for the price of the interlock only.

For an image try:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Siemens-Standby-Power-Interlock-Kit-ECSBPK01/203197660#overlay