[RE-wrenches] Enphase ACM to rail mount plate

James Rudolph jamesrudolph99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 11:44:43 PST 2023

Hey Mac,
If you have rails beneath the module wouldn't it be easier to mount an
inverter there with a bolt that fastens to rail?
William's solution looks great, but I thought to ask because this would be
cheaper and easier to wire.

Have a great day everyone  🌞

James B. Rudolph

Independent Energy

C-39784 ES #10816

NABCEP Certified PV Installer since 2009  #091209-155

C. 808.313.9701

On Thu, Feb 23, 2023 at 7:57 AM Mac Lewis via RE-wrenches <