[RE-wrenches] Enphase ACM to rail mount plate

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Fri Feb 24 06:14:12 PST 2023

What Mac is saying is there is no metal flange on the microinverters that
are attached to AC modules. They just snap into a plastic flange adhered to
the backsheet.  It's just a plastic case with no way to attach it to rails
or a panel frame. William's solution requires a microinverter with a metal
flange.

Jason Szumlanski
Principal Solar Designer | Florida Solar Design Group
NABCEP Certified Solar Professional (PVIP)
Florida State Certified Solar Contractor CVC56956

On Thu, Feb 23, 2023 at 2:45 PM James Rudolph via RE-wrenches <