[RE-wrenches] VillaGrid Lithium Titanium Batteries

Kienan Maxfield maxfieldsolar at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:44:58 PST 2023

Howie,

I have never heard about them, but I am interested. If you get any more information, I'd love to hear about it. Do they do 48V batteries? or an AC ESS?

Are there spec sheets available?

I've been able to find very little information about them.

Thanks,
Kienan

Green-Go Solar Distribution LLC
Maxfield Solar LLC (installation and consulting company)
maxfieldsolar at hotmail.com<mailto:maxfieldsolar at hotmail.com>
(801) 631-5584 (Cell)