[RE-wrenches] VillaGrid Lithium Titanium Batteries

Howie Michaelson Howie.Michaelson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:00:16 PST 2023

Has anyone had any experience with the VillaGrid Lithium Titanium
batteries?  They are supposedly usable in below zero temperatures, which of
course the LFP batteries are not.  They also apparently have a 20 year
10,000 cycle warranty (not that I really put much stock in being able to
exercise a warranty even 15 years out). They are doing their own
distribution at this point, but the sales person wouldn't tell me pricing
until I sat in on a more formal presentation, which tells me I'm not going
to be overly thrilled with the price point.  They are very new on the
market, but just thought I'd ask.
Thanks,
Howie

*Howie Michaelson**Sun Catcher*

*NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™*

*Solar Electric Systems Sales & Service802-272-0004*