[RE-wrenches] VillaGrid Lithium Titanium Batteries

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:13:56 PST 2023

Hey wrenches
I have been to the Sacramento facility, they are 48 vdc nom. We ran some
tests on site pushing pretty hard and the battery did well, no volt drop,
was well over 250 amps for an extended period of time.  It might be good to
reach out to them and do a visit to see how it works, bring your own DC
Clamp to confirm the instrument readings.
Jerry

On Mon, Jan 30, 2023, 2:45 PM Kienan Maxfield via RE-wrenches <