[RE-wrenches] Low Frequency transformer off-grid inverter options

Kienan Maxfield maxfieldsolar at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 13:29:08 PST 2023

Mac,

Victron would work quite well as well. The biggest drawback is that they don't have a single unit for 120/240, but stacking two units works great and they have been really good for surge capacity in my opinion.

I admit that I am biased. I've been using Victron for 6 years, and 3 years ago. About 3 years ago, I switched away from Outback and Schneider and started primarily using Victron. When I did, my equipment failure rate plummeted. In my own experience, Victron has been significantly more reliable, so I've become a real Victron advocate. Obviously, the other brands do have some advantages. Outback's online platform (optics RE) is the best for making it easy to adjust settings remotely from any device like your phone. Contact me off-list if you are interested in Victron, and I'll give you a lot more info about Victron.

Thanks,
Kienan Maxfield

Green-Go Solar Distribution LLC
Maxfield Solar LLC (installation and consulting company)
maxfieldsolar at hotmail.com<mailto:maxfieldsolar at hotmail.com>
(801) 631-5584 (Cell)