[RE-wrenches] Low Frequency transformer off-grid inverter options

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Mon Jan 16 10:53:47 PST 2023

Happy to hear that ! When it is on the market and gets reviewed and
tested for split phase balance, surge, and has a networked/monitored all
in one power system it will be great.

Costing, a 10 year warranty and training also.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net
text 209 813 0060

On 2023-01-13 4:33 pm, Glenn Burt wrote:

> According to a seminar I just attended, the new Midnite Solar Rosie
> will...
>
> -Glenn
> Sent from my 'smart'phone, so please excuse typos and spelling errors.

Links:
------
[1] tel:2098130060
[2] tel:2023-01-1311