[RE-wrenches] Radian and Fortress incident

Ben's Solar and Battery ben at mcfeeters.net
Tue Dec 27 15:07:36 PST 2022

Adding to this, I've had one early Fortress Evault that had a mosfet on the
BMS smoke during startup. We ended up replacing the BMS under warranty due
to the fact that the unit was in a very difficult location, and removal of
the whole unit would have been interesting.  We've had no further incidents
that that unit or any others in that capacity.  I'd be very interested to
see exactly what happened here.

Ben