[RE-wrenches] Enphase consumption data

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Wed Dec 21 04:07:46 PST 2022

It is my understanding that you cannot have the consumption CTs enabled
without the production CT enabled. When the solar is connected on the load
side of the consumption CTs as it is in this case, the production CTs are
required to make the math work. It cannot use the microinverter readings
for the purposes of negating the production from the consumption because
the microinverter readings are simply averages of power production over
time, not instantaneous/concurrent readings.

Let me know if you find a workaround because I run into this scenario and
we just decline to install consumption monitoring altogether.

Jason Szumlanski
Principal Solar Designer | Florida Solar Design Group
NABCEP Certified Solar Professional (PVIP)
Florida State Certified Solar Contractor CVC56956

On Tue, Dec 20, 2022 at 4:18 PM Dave Tedeyan via RE-wrenches <