[RE-wrenches] Magnum MS4024 grief

Roy Butler roy at four-winds-energy.com
Fri Dec 16 11:56:50 PST 2022

My bet is on a neutral to ground bond inside the generator!

Roy Butler
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46, Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747www.four-winds-energy.com

Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don’t.

“The less people know, the more stubbornly they know it.”

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.