[RE-wrenches] Xantrex AC Fault 186.6v

Sam Haraldson sam at onsiteenergyinc.com
Fri Dec 16 10:30:39 PST 2022

I visited this site this morning and found AC and DC voltages at the
inverter terminals to be within expected range (432 Vdc and 246 Vac).
Since the error code on the inverter specified it being an AC problem I
removed the upper cover of the inverter and traced all the terminal and
soldered connections "upward" as far as I could until the current path
disappeared somewhere into the inverter's circuitry.  My readings were 246
Vac the entire way.  I verified continuity on both of the "buss" fuses in
the machine and they tested properly.  Unless someone has further
suggestions troubleshooting this issue I of the opinion the equipment has
reached the end of its life.  Not bad considering it's been kicking away
for 16 years of Montana summers and winters.

Cheers,
Sam

[image: OnSite Energy] <https://onsiteenergyinc.com/>

SAM HARALDSON