[RE-wrenches] SMA inverterters with SPS

Kirpal solarworks at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 07:23:07 PST 2022

Good morning folks!
Been interesting to see that both SMA and Fronius inverters ar no longer
available thru our normal distribution channels.  All their residential
models seem to be unavailable with our distributors not having any idea on
return to availability.  Anyone know why both of these string inverter
options seem to have evaporated....are they gone for good?
WE have a client looking to do a system with 3 - 5kW inverters with the
SPS.  The SPS being the feature they are after.  Anyone have insight into
this availability issue or know where to get some of those inverters? Mike
Mahon?
Would appreciate any insight.

Thanks.
Sunny Regards,