[RE-wrenches] Xantrex AC Fault 186.6v

drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Fri Dec 9 05:58:50 PST 2022

What modules does it have? If they are susceptible to PID (Potential
Induced Degradation), you may need to find an inverter with a solid
negative ground. I avoided the Xantrex grid tie inverters, but am
assuming the are grounded.

Drake

Drake Chamberlin
Athens Electric LLC
Ohio Electrical Contractor’s License 44810
CO Master Electrician’s License 4526

---