[RE-wrenches] SMA inverterters with SPS

Lloyd Hoffstatter lloyd at sunstruckconsulting.com
Mon Dec 12 09:27:19 PST 2022

Kirpal,
Just a reminder that SPS does not work (past day 1) with Rapid Shutdown.
Best regards,
Lloyd

Lloyd Hoffstatter, M.S. Applied Solar Energy
NABCEP Inaugural Certified PV Installer Emeritus
Director, Sunstruck Consulting
Lloyd at SunstruckConsulting.com<mailto:Lloyd at SunstruckConsulting.com>
845-657-8132 (office)
914-844-3404 (mobile)