[RE-wrenches] SMA inverterters with SPS

Dave Tedeyan dave at sungineersolar.com
Mon Dec 12 08:02:13 PST 2022

I have heard from my distributor that SMA is in the process of ending the
-41 line and will be coming out with a new line of inverter that is
UL1741-SB certified. I've been told SMA says Q2 next year is when the new
line will be available, but my vendor says that it always slips. This is a
bummer for anyone in NY where the utilities are going to require UL1741-SB
starting Jan1. So it seems for most of next year, our options are basically
Enphase and SolarEdge...

Cheers,
Dave

On Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 10:42 AM Tump via RE-wrenches <

--
[image: Logo] <https://www.sungineersolar.com/>
Dave Tedeyan, P.E.