[RE-wrenches] Pika T701 & X3001 GT Inverter

Antony Tersol atersol at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 17:44:16 PST 2022

We've received support on all (repairs, programming information, and
warranty issues).

We had become certified dealers with Generac after they acquired Pika, and
have continued to sell the systems now that they are Generac.

Early on, we were speaking with the same support people from Pika, who were
still in Maine.  Others at my company speak with Generac support when
necessary, and as far as I know, support is as good as ever.

*Antony Tersol*
<http://www.appliedsolarenergy.com/images/SOLEX_ASE_Logo_New_Sm.jpg>
*Solex / Applied Solar Energy*
*319 Forest Ave.*