[RE-wrenches] Magnum MS4024 grief

Darryl Thayer darylsolar1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 11:03:52 PST 2022

Hi, happy holidays to all.  Of course it sounds like a dual bonding
situation.  Inverter generators are normally floating neutral, rotating
generators are normally neutral bonded internally in the generator.  The
GFCI detects a neutral current on the ground wire.  If the generator is
bonded internally it may be simplest to unbond at the generator.  However
you should bond ie ground the neutral downstream and only one bond.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 12:06 PM Chris Daum via RE-wrenches <