[RE-wrenches] Xantrex AC Fault 186.6v

Sam Haraldson sam at onsiteenergyinc.com
Thu Dec 8 13:13:23 PST 2022

Howdy Wrenches,

Any "old timers" here care to chime in with some basic info on what I might
be heading out to see at a 10+ year old ground mount?  It's a Xantrex
displaying the message AC Fault 186.6v.  I'm prepared to head out there and
troubleshoot blind if no one has anything to offer up but figured why not
post a quick message here in case anyone has insight they wish to share
with me prior to my visit next week.

Subsequently since this is a ground mount it doesn't need rapid shutdown so
if the inverter has failed I probably have some decent options to replace
it.  If you've had good luck with a particular brand to use for swaps
please share that intel as well.  I don't know how big the array is so all
I'm looking for is brands and not models.

Most appreciated,
Sam
Sam Haraldson <sam at onsiteenergyinc.com>
Installation & Service Manager