[RE-wrenches] XWPro produces noise at low (<50 W Power)

Tump tump at swnl.net
Tue Dec 6 15:18:04 PST 2022

I will agree but despite my frustrations, as long as you update firmware on BOTH the insight & the XW PRO inverter it seemed to address at least that issue. Once FW updated you must, accessing the config menu on the inverter, go to the “control” menu, then go to the reset, select the bottom reset "ALL factory defaults”. Once updated reapply grid code & your settings. CYCLE the system to operating then back to standby twice to place your settings into the “non volatile” memory.
 I find there are a lot of menu settings and would really like to have a flow chart that describes settings according to the application of the inverter. Off grid uses a certain background color, your settings using an LiFe battery, uses a different color  conflicting settings red or so etc.
Paper works better for me as opposed to 2 computers and even then its way to easy to enter conflicting settings…. IMO. Im old & not to computer savy.