[RE-wrenches] SolArk and Tigo compatibility

Kent kent at coveoregon.com
Wed Nov 16 10:38:01 PST 2022

As of the March 2022 manuals there are contradictory statements:

  * (+15, -16) 12V power supply for RSD transmitters: such as TIGO and
    Midnite Rated for a maximum of 1.2W (100mA @12V)

and

  * TIGO Optimizers are compatible with the Sol-Ark 8K (Do not use the
    built in 12V Power supply in the Sol-Ark user area to Power the Tigo
    Optimizer TX transmitter)

Why use Tigo as an example for the pins purpose in one location and then
say don't use them do it in another?

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar