[RE-wrenches] SolArk and Tigo compatibility

Nick A Lucchese lucchesesolar at me.com
Wed Nov 16 09:38:39 PST 2022

All, I believe what Chris is referring to is something I was initially confused on during a Solark install I was involved with last year. Uncertain if the manual has changed but in the Solark 12k manual dated April 2, 2021 on page 23 it has a line saying-

Note: Tigo Optimizers are compatible with the Sol-Ark 12k (Do not use the built in 12v Power supply in the Sol-Ark user area to power the Tigo Optimizer TX transmitter)

I too had to confirm with Sol-Ark to clarify these details. I’ve not looked at any of their newer manuals to see if some of these notes have changed.

Enjoy your day, Nick