[RE-wrenches] Battery Monitor for Li

Sindelar Solar Allan at sindelarsolar.com
Fri Sep 2 12:29:54 PDT 2022

Matt, you didn't indicate whether this is a TM2020 or a newer TM-2030.
The steps are the same, so it shouldn't matter.
Set the charge efficiency to 99%. Set the voltage to a few tenths of a
volt below the Simpliphi's BMS setpoint.
Set the amps to off.
Make sure that P01 for auto reset is on.
Should work fine.
Allan

--
*Allan Sindelar*