[RE-wrenches] Battery Monitor for Li

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Fri Sep 2 12:55:41 PDT 2022

Default efficiency on the TriMet was 94%, needs to be quite a bit higher
for Li+.  I'd try 98%.

2nd point:  Customers have always obsessed about meter readings: they
need to take a chill pill, and accept its not going to be better than
+/- 10% accuracy.  Or get a Fortress battery with built in SOC readings
on the unit.