[RE-wrenches] Has anyone ever had one of his customers get a note from SolarEdge like this one?

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Mon Aug 15 17:54:51 PDT 2022

Scott:

I can’t help with advice on the particular technical issue.  I can
sympathize, however.

This communication to the client is most unfortunate and really bad
contractor relations.  You can communicate with your customer to clear up
misinformation, but it is hard to undo this kind of damage to your
reputation.  A retraction from the manufacturer is really the only remedy.
I hope you can arrange that.

I feel your pain.  Fronious did the same thing to me a while ago and it
killed a second large project on the same commercial property.  This is
another reason I quit using Fronious.  Manufacturers' reps on this site,
please take notice.

William Miller

Miller Solar

17395 Oak Road, Atascadero, CA 93422