[RE-wrenches] Has anyone ever had one of his customers get a note from SolarEdge like this one?

Kirk Herander kirkh at vermont.solar
Mon Aug 15 17:22:38 PDT 2022

call solaredge and IMMEDIATELY demand a level 2 tech, once you finally  get
a real person on the line. Most newby level 1's are reading off a debug
sheet you can find online. Seriously.
I know this for a fact, and the only reason I get a relatively quick
response is for this reason. AND also tell the phone tree you are on site,
even if you aren't, sorry if you are lying.  Also call as soon as they open
for service, that's 8am EST as I recall.

it's ridiculous the level 1 problems go to headquarters in Israel, if you
submit an online request for service.

On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 7:55 PM Scot Arey via RE-wrenches <

--

*Kirk Herander / **kirkh at vermont.solar <kirkh at vermont.solar>*

*Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC*

*Celebrating our 31st Anniversary 1991-2022!!*

*www.vermont.solar*
<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.vermontsolarnow.com&data=02%7C01%7C%7C9f0330d75a244870112408d685311841%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636842843233477645&sdata=0NjyuKeQbEK6245SNnk8X4XnP9Q%2B%2BqtvcALkdDghvk4%3D&reserved=0>

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

802.863.1202