[RE-wrenches] Outback Optics weird behavior

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Wed Jul 5 08:31:46 PDT 2017

Friends:

Here is the status of my Optics problem:

1.     On the Optics site the inverter model numbers had been deleted.

2.     On chrome browsers on two different computers the inverter model
select would not let me change the model number.

3.     On Chrome on my IOS smart telephone I could select the model
number.

4.     Tech support could not help me because they claim they no longer
have access to this feature. They could not experience it happening and
they could not offer any suggestions as to why the model numbers reset and
why I could not adjust them.

I too am very frustrated with Optics.  It does not help that Outback Tech
support has lost access to a significant feature set of Optics.  We need
remote connectivity so I am hoping that through contact with Outback
engineering we can help them fix the bugs. This forum helps with that
effort.  Thanks to everyone who reported back to me.

William

[image: Gradient Cap_mini]
Lic 773985
millersolar.com <http://www.millersolar.com/>