[RE-wrenches] Off Grid Refrigeration

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 13:39:53 PDT 2017

Watch out for glow bars on propane ranges! Your local Lowes or Home Depot
will not know what you are talking about, and I've had them mess up and
deliver the wrong model a couple times. There are only a few brands that
make them.

Dan Fink
Professor of Solar Energy Technology, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Registered Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342