[RE-wrenches] Off Grid Refrigeration

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 12:18:44 PDT 2017

I've done a lot of 12V refrigeration work for boats, these systems are
small, efficient, cheap and basically unbreakable. they come in 24V so if
you can use the sizes, you can put something together very easily. the
Danfoss hermetically sealed compressors are bullet proof and very very
efficient. Let me know if you need more info.

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 10:25 AM, Drake <
drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org> wrote:

> Hello Wrenches,
>
> What is your preferred refrigerator for off  grid installations? We are
> looking for a medium sized, commercially available unit that won't break
> the bank. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Drake
>

> Drake Chamberlin
>

> *Athens Electric LLC OH License 44810 CO License 3773 NABCEP Certified
> Solar PV 740-448-7328 <(740)%20448-7328> *http://athens-electric.com/

> <#m_-7156820552029201240_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:
> www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm
>
> Check out or update participant bios:

Chris Mason
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™
Solar Design Engineer
Generac Generators Industrial technician

www.cometsolar.com <http://www.cometenergysystems.com>
264.235.5670
869.662.5670
Skype: netconcepts