[RE-wrenches] Off Grid Refrigeration

Wayne Irwin PureEnergySolar at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:57:02 PDT 2017

I agree with Jerry. Off the shelf makes life simple. Also make sure to convince them to go with gas oven and dryer.

Wayne Irwin,
President
License #CVC56695
State Licensed Solar Contractor
Pure Energy Solar International Inc.
Wayne at PureEnergySolar.com
http://PureEnergySolar.com
http://SolarChargingStation.net
352 377-6527 Office
352 336-3299 Fax

The Sun Is Always Shining!

The content of this message is Pure Energy Solar Confidential. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, any use or distribution is prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message from your computer system. Thank you.