[RE-wrenches] Apollo Contact

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Fri Jun 2 18:58:43 PDT 2017

The strange days of CitizenRe and it's plans to join with Apollo to
deliver solar thru vertical marketing are now well in the past; subsumed
and surpassed by Solar City / Tesla, which will pass into the annals of
history in it's own time......

....CitizenRE...they had it right, but but they didn't do it
right....and a bit before their time...

....there but for the grace of God go I.