[RE-wrenches] Apollo Contact

Tom Duffy Tom at solar-biz.com
Fri Jun 2 13:35:39 PDT 2017

A year or so ago I tried in vain to get anywhere with Apollo and I know Daniel and John personally... didn't help... I fear it's a dead end.

Kind regards

Tom Duffy
Senior Solar Design Engineer

Please note my new E-Mail
E-Mail: tom at solar-biz.com
Main Number: 888-826-0939
Panama Office: 507-836-5588 X 122
Direct Toll Free: 888-503-6772
International: 575-539-2111 X 122
SKYPE Address: thesolarbiz (e-mail first)
I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's wireless!"
Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any copies of this message.