[RE-wrenches] Apollo Contact

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Sat Jun 3 13:14:14 PDT 2017

Definitely agree! Tesla is bleeding 8 million a day and still taking your
1K$ check for a 2018 installation. Their only savings are that Panasonic
will get the factories back east and a real "bankable" company will still
be there! Sheeesh!  --Dave

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/