[RE-wrenches] Sunny Island no Longer Supports TLs - How about New Series?

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Sun Mar 26 10:50:14 PDT 2017

Jeff,

I just went through this. The SI and the US 40s still work together.
They do not use a 485 card. The Sunny Boys are programmed in off grid
mode, and the Sunny Islands take care of the UL1741 requirements.

Tim at SMA gave me this information. The Sunny Boys will taper charge
as shown on the graph below.

I called to ask about the 5.0 and 6.0, so you might want to check to
be certain about other models.

[]

Drake

Drake Chamberlin