[RE-wrenches] Discharging a high voltage battery

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Wed Feb 22 20:02:03 PST 2017

There are many places these days where you can charge your car for
free.  I believe the thinking is you get a few KW's from the charger at
the mall (not that many, they aren't very fast chargers), however the
mall is picking your pocket (I mean selling you their goods) while
you're shopping there.  I see a potential abuse though of leaving your
car there all day, charging (free), go home and sell those KW's to the
grid during on-peak TOU.  Human nature....nasty stuff.  They'll have to
figure out how to make it all fair and efficient.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner
4291 Nelson St.