[RE-wrenches] Deck Flashing

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Thu Feb 9 08:49:10 PST 2017

Friends:

Ditto what Will says, and to add to the discussion, the fasteners for the
foot product need to be plentiful enough and properly rated.  For a while
DPW’s EZ foot was using a fastener not properly rated.  I think they were
working on that and their product may be viable.

William

[image: Gradient Cap_mini]
Lic 773985
millersolar.com <http://www.millersolar.com/>