[RE-wrenches] Deck Flashing

Will White will at solarenergy.org
Thu Feb 9 05:00:15 PST 2017

I've successfully used Ecofastens ECO-65.  Just keep in mind when you're
attaching to decking the weak point becomes the attachment of the decking
to the rafters.  I've seen several roofs where they missed every nail when
trying to nail the decking down.

http://www.ecofastensolar.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=4#.WJxnklUrJQI

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 5:46 PM, Michael Welch <michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
> wrote:

> Hi gang. Andrew's mail server is having troubles connecting to ours, so I
> am posting this on his behalf.
>
> Hi Folks,
>
> Can anyone suggest some kind of a deck flashing that can be used for
> mounting on a comp. roof without going into the rafters?  How about plastic
> flashing.  We install a butch of  Heliocol solar pool heating panels and
> are trying to figure out a way to inexpensively flash the gazillion of
> holes we put in folks roofs installing these systems.. including our two
> hole pipe clamps to secure the plumbing run to the roof.  The lower the
> profile the better.
>
> I appreciate your time and input,
>

> *Andrew Koyaanisqatsi President *Solar Energy Solutions, Inc.
>
> *The BRIGHT CHOICE *Since 1987, helping you and your Portland neighbors
> move towards an environmentally sustainable future.
> 503-238-4502 <(503)%20238-4502>
> www.SolarEnergyOregon.com <http://www.solarenergyoregon.com/>

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette: