[RE-wrenches] ] Dusty off -grid conditions

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Sat Sep 2 11:18:00 PDT 2017

I did a system in costal Costa Rica right after Y2K flopped with equipment previously  installed for the same in Colorado.
Despite a concrete building with screened windows we had geckos galore getting into the Trace SW4024 inverters. As the geckos got fried & died they turned acidic on the circuit boards creating an even bigger problem for the electronics.
I would suggest sealed conditioned building or marine or totally sealed equipment.

Dana Orzel                       Great Solar Works, Inc.
208.721.7003                       dana at solarwork.com
Idaho Contractor - # 028765          Idaho PV # 028374
NABCEP # 051112-136                       www.solarwork.biz
"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.