[RE-wrenches] NON PAYMENT for SMA AFCI "off" recall

Tump tump at swnl.net
Wed Jun 28 09:18:19 PDT 2017

Anyone else get burnt by SMA re. this warrantee repair. Sent them an invoice months ago…. nothing. Called this guy the phone # doesn’t do anything.

SMA America Production, LLC
Robert H. Gagnon II
Quality Project Manager
3801 N. Havana Street
Denver, CO 80239 U.S.A.
Phone:  720 347 6000
Direct:  720 347 6206
Cell: 720-724-5243
Fax:  720 347 6100
Email: Robert.Gagnon at SMA-America.com <mailto:Robert.Gagnon at SMA-America.com>
www.SMA-America.com <http://www.sma-america.com/>

  We will pay you $250 each to activate the AFCI on them.  You will need an Ethernet module to perform the work.  Per our conversation, I’ll be sending another e-mail right after this.  It probably won’t ship until tomorrow.  SMA needs to get this effort closed out by the end of February, if you need until March, that’s fine.  Let me know a timeframe for completion once you confer with your colleagues.  We will need a screenshot of the Sunny Explorer program screen showing the AFCI parameter is activated before we can issue payment (see attached Word doc with example screenshot).  Please read the below text and attachments for important information. Thanks for your efforts.

The link in the procedure to download the Sunny Explorer program no longer works.  Here is the most current link to the latest rev. of the program: http://files.sma.de/dl/8494/SunnyExplorerSetup_v1_07_29_R.exe <http://files.sma.de/dl/8494/SunnyExplorerSetup_v1_07_29_R.exe>