[RE-wrenches] Demand charges

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 20:49:25 PST 2017

This is the trend for all of us no matter where the utility, so we need to
kick this around fairly well. We had a thread maybe a month ago about
hardware to allow our customers to first monitor their household consumption
and then load shift with a series of lockout relays. Attached is a listing
of various hardware that is being offered during that thread. We've got to
know this stuff and offer this hardware to our future and probably existing
system owners as a value added service.can also increase our bottom line.
While California's laws often become the rest or our future, it would be
helpful to have general emails presented to the list as a whole.

Thanks for keeping this discussion alive.

Bill Dorsett

Manhattan, KS