[RE-wrenches] Mate 3 lock-up

John Blittersdorf john.blittersdorf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 10:56:59 PST 2016

Chris,
   They are in a heated basement so the cold isn't an issue.  I'm heading
back over there this afternoon to replace the mate 3 and see if the
batteries have crashed again.
This is the 2nd time they have been drained dead so I'm sure that they
aren't in the best of health. I will remember to get a current reading from
the batteries today.

John