[RE-wrenches] Fwd: RE: Grid neutral

Allan Sindelar allan at sindelarsolar.com
Sun Nov 27 18:40:29 PST 2016

Mark and all,
Thank you for some very useful replies. You confirmed my understanding.
You know how a customer can be so sure of (usually) himself...

Mark, I don't care that much about the structure of the utility. But
it's this customer's understanding of utility structure that got me the
consulting job for a system that would allow him to disconnect from it.
Allan

*Allan Sindelar*
allan at sindelarsolar.com <mailto:allan at sindelarsolar.com>
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional
New Mexico EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Founder (Retired), Positive Energy, Inc.
*505 780-2738 cell*

**