[RE-wrenches] 690.8

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Thu Nov 10 06:48:04 PST 2016

When using acronyms,please use entire phrase at
least once, such as "Permit and Resource
Management Department (PRMD)." Those of us who
don't live in Sonoma County (or even California)
might not know what it means. This one readily
showed up with an Internet search. Some of the
acronyms used on the list aren't so easy to find.

Thank you,

Drake