[RE-wrenches] micro-inverters

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Fri Sep 16 06:40:48 PDT 2016

I do know that powder coating is essential in protecting switchgear in
or near a marine environment. We provided pictures of dc disconnects
with and without to SolarPro. Those that did not have it, had to be
replaced within one year. The equipment was 600 yards from the ocean.

We have been only installing Enphase in this environment when our
customers are not opting for battery systems. So far in two years no
failures for four residential systems.

Chris