[RE-wrenches] micro-inverters

Mike Nelson mdelectricsolar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:21:54 PDT 2016

I will look back and see if I have any pictures of excessively damaged microinverters. Like the others, we had to send them all back for dissection. The Enphase engineering team that I handled my cases and actually came out to do on site assessments told me the problems were due to corrosion intrusion.

Michael D Nelson
MD Electric & Solar, Inc.
707-684-0064 mobile
707-884-1862 office